- a solid material whose constituent atoms are arranged in an orderly repeating pattern extending in all three spatial dimensions -- a reciever and transmitter of energy
- to hold gently and protectively, to nurture
" ... line-art like cat's cradle, but with wire and rocks."
Products - pendants - rings - bracelets - butterfly necklaces -
Handmade. Dylan Toymaker uses his exquisite wire wrapping skills to combine natural materials (such as crystals) with re-used trash items, creating beautiful and unique eco-jewelry.
Materials : Wires -- copper wire (upcycled from electrical wire) - silver wire - brass wire -gold fill wire
- Natural Elements -- crystals - seashells - wood - glass
- Upcycled Trash -- computer chips - hard drive disks - circuit boards - bicycle gears - ball bearing cages -
- hose clamps - speed nuts - computer armatures - assorted electrical and industrial waste