Terms & Conditions
Monday, 13 December 2010 10:16 Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 February 2012 19:38
|Terms & Conditions|
|Legal Terms & Conditions|
1. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), if returned intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund. Please note that items that are indicated as *final sale* cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
2. Returns authorized beyond the two week period will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
3. If an error has been made by us on an order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
4. All product returns require an authorization number. This R.A number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
5. All returns are to be sent to our Canadian Distribution Center for assessment. The statement 'Goods Returning to Manufacturer' must be stated on all packages. All returns must be shipped by ground Postal Service to avoid any customs and brokerage charges. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges.
6. All products must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
7. Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out on the returned item(s). Similarly the cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed unacceptable.
8. If the cost of a returned item is $5 or less, a credit will be applied to the customers' account. There will be no refunds or replacement for that product.
1. You may place your order on-line or by phone CONTACT.
2. All orders must be checked within 24 hours of receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed.
3. Once an order has been confirmed we will not accept any additions or deletions. Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been packed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s) and repacking the order. The fee will be $10.00 or 20% of the cost of the items removed, whichever is the greater amount. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing.
Loyalty Discounts & Coupons
1. From time to time we will offer sales and coupons. These coupons cannot be combined with sales or multiple coupons. One coupon accepted per order, per customer.
1. All payments will be taken before an order is packed and shipped.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express (through PayPal Merchant Services), Pay Pal, Certified Cheque, Money Order, Direct Bank Transfer, E-mail Transfer and Wire Transfer.
If paying by credit card please note that you will be billed by Crystal Cradle Inc.
Note: Wire Transfers must be made WITHOUT COST TO THE BENEFICIARY.
For Direct Deposit Payments, customers are encouraged to email us a copy to CONTACT
3. All orders will be verified by phone call within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
1. Our default shipping agent is Canada Post.
2. In all cases we pass on our rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit Center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated on-line using an integrated Canada Post shipping module, using the annual negotiated discounted rates. Our Canada Post online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed. If you are ordering more then 5 items, let us know so we can adjust shipping charges.
3. Orders are shipped from our central warehouse in Edmonton, Canada. We currently ship postal mail to all provinces in Canada.
4. Crystal Cradle Inc. takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by Canada Post.
6. Alternative shipping method are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we aren't held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer's credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
7. Back orders, though rare, are not automatically shipped. Regular ordering policies will apply on arrival of stock.
8. For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use the emailed invoice as a guide instead.
We only charge 5% GST as per the tax laws of the province of Alberta, Canada.
Because our orders are processed so quickly, orders cancelled after they have been filled will be charged a 20% restocking fee. The actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season, but in most cases the order will have undergone processing in less than three hours.
*We value your privacy and will not share your email address with anyone.